Full Time Property Management:
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Solutions Real Estate is excited about servicing and managing your property. Our full service property management office has a fully staffed & trained team in place that is ready to help you reach your management goals. Our licensed property managers have the experience and the expertise managing all types of properties along with a full-time, licensed, book-keeper to provide you with the latest income details. We handle all repairs and service, all prospect calls and all showings, we take care of your property as it was our own and we pride ourselves on being hardworking and honest with all of our owners.
At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Solutions Real Estate, we pride ourselves in providing the best property management services in NW Arkansas. Being one of the biggest management companies in the area, we have the team and resources to efficiently manage any type of property in NW Arkansas. The following is a description of services that we provide:
- Marketing: Each vacancy is marketed independently through all forms of advertisements. We acquire new images of each home/unit to represent it accurately and provide the most recent imagery. We also list all properties on the MLS system and offer a referral to all agents that bring a qualified tenant. We also have a strong online presence with the following top rated rental websites:
- Showings: When a prospect contacts our office to view the property, an appointment is set through one of our licensed REALTORS® in our property management team. We never hand out keys nor let a non-licensed REALTORS® show the property. This insures the best representation to you as our client. Keys to properties are placed in a secure REALTOR®-only lockbox that only active agents can open.
- Rental Application & Process: Once a prospect shows interest in leasing the unit, a rental application will be required by our office to insure the prospect is a responsible tenant throughout the lease. We check employment, rental history, credit report, and criminal history. once all processes are completed, we review with the owners for final approval.
- Lease signing and rent collections: After the applicant has been approved, our office executes the lease provided by the Arkansas REALTOR® Association and collects all rents and deposits. No keys are released until we have received all monies and we have proof of all utilities being transferred to the new tenants name. Tenants will be able to come to our centrally located office Monday-Friday to pay rent/deposits. Tenants also have the capability of having their rent automatically withdrawn or pay online through this site.
- Repairs and inspections: Any repairs and service request come through our office and to our service coordinator. A full description is taken and discussed with the owner before any major expense is done. We require all vendors that service our properties to be fully insured and licensed (if needed). We also work with any preferred vendors that you might have an established history with. Inspections are performed when a tenants moves out with the tenant being present to discuss any issues that may arise. In addition, inspections are done internally 1 day prior to the tenant taking possession, the tenant also has 14-days after moving in to provide their property condition form.
- Owner statements and income: Once rent has been collected, our bookkeeper will process the rents and provide a detailed statement of all money collected and all expenses during the last 30-days. A check can be mailed to your home, or directly deposited to your account and a statement will be emailed or mailed depending on owner preference. All tax forms are also provided by our office once the year has been completed and processed.
Tenant Locate Services are also available if you need assistance with just placing a qualified tenant in your property.